Monday 30 April 2012

About Me

Currently :

This is "Rajavel", i am working in IITB as Software Engineer under Deepak B. Phatak. I have completed my MCA in Sona College of Technology, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. Currently working on "Aakash Project" in IITB in J2EE... ( JSP, Servlet, Struts, AJAX, JQuery, ... )


Born and Brought up :

My Mom "Vennila" my dad "Dhandapani" , I was born in "Jalakandapuram", Salem District, Tamilnadu, India on 08-07-1984. Till my schooling i was stayed in my home, in my college days and working time i was stay in hostels and bachelor rooms.


My Education :

Schooling : 

I have started my primary school in Holly Mother Matriculation School, It was bigs school that time after some reason it was unpopular, my anti is running this school. For my higher secondary i was changed my school as Government Boys Higher Secondary school, Jalakandapuram.

Under-graduation :

I have completed my B.Com(Computer Application), in SBK College Arupukottai. Its a place i was enjoyed lot my life, in my first day itself I got my best friend Karthik still we are best friends. I am a person roaming around in all departments, that time i have lot of friends in all department. In my first year i was stayed in Hostel, from my second year i was took room with my friends near by karthik home. In out room we enjoyed lot and in our free times we use to be there in Aavin Booth (Small Coffee Shop).


Post-graduation :

I have obtained my MCA from Sona College of Technology, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India in 2008.



No comments:

Post a Comment